An additional program is required to display PDF files, e.g. the free software Adobe Acrobat Reader (Link )
§ 1 Scope of Application
(1) These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries and services carried out by Schutznetze24 GmbH, Weyerberg 5, 35614 Aßlar-Berghausen, Germany ‐ hereinafter called “Schutznetze24 GmbH” or “we”. Any terms of the customer which conflict with or deviate from the General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall have no validity, unless Schutznetze24 GmbH has approved their validity, expressly and in writing.
(2) These Terms of Sale shall also apply to all future transactions with the customer. Should the entrepreneur use additional or conflicting Terms & Conditions, we herewith contratict these Terms & Conditions explicitly. They only get an integral part of the contract if Schutznetze24 GmbH agreed to them explicitly.
§ 2 Ordering Process
(1) You put the desired articles in your shopping cart.
(2) You can see all items that you have placed in the shopping cart by clicking on “Shopping Cart”. Here you can change the quantity or delete articles.
(3) If you would like to purchase the items from your shopping cart, click on “Checkout”. This will take you to the ordering process.
(4) In the checkout process you fill your delivery and payment details.
(5) Before you send your order, you will see an overview of all the entered data on the confirmation page (in particular billing and delivery address, product, price, quantity, payment method). Here you will be asked to confirm the accuracy of your information. You can also correct your order data here.
(6) By clicking on the “Buy” button you send your order to us. This concludes the purchase contract. You will find further information about the contract conclusion and the individual points of the ordering process in the following paragraphs.
§ 3 Conclusion of Contract and Product Range
(1) Contracts shall be concluded exclusively with
Schutznetze24 GmbH, Weyerberg 5, 35614 Aßlar-Berghausen, Germany
Phone: +49 6443 - 436 96 40 (Mon-Thu 8:00-17:00, Fri 8:00-12:00 Uhr), Fax: +49 6443 - 436 96 70, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director: Thomas Rossmeisl, Wetzlar Local Court, HRB 7117, VAT-ID: DE307867677
(2) By placing the products in the Online Shop, we are making a binding offer concerning these articles at the time of concluding the contract. Placing products in the shopping cart is non-binding for the customer. The order information can be modified or corrected at any time before the purchase. The contract comes into existence as soon as you accept the offer regarding the products in the shopping cart through clicking the “Buy” button. Immediately after placing your order you will in turn receive a confirmation by e-mail.
(3) The precondition for effectively concluding the contract is always that the ordering process must be completed by sending off the order.
§ 4 Language of the Contract and Saving the Text of the Contract
(1) The available languages for the conclusion of contract are German and English.
(2) We shall save the contract text for six years and send you the order data and the right of revocation by e-mail. You can view and download the General Terms and Conditions here on this page at any time. You can view your past orders in our customer account function. In the event of loss, a copy of the data can be sent on request.
§ 5 Terms of Delivery
(1) Shipping costs are charged additionally to product prices. Further information to shipping charges can be found included in the offers.
(2) We only deliver by shipping. A pickup of the order is not possible.
(3) The production period for our products varies. It is specified for each product individually on the product page. The stated shipping time apply to deliveries to Germany. If, within the scope of one purchase order, you order several products for which different shipping times apply, we will ship your products as one delivery, unless otherwise agreed with you. In this case, the product with the longest delivery period will determine the delivery period for the whole shipment.
(4) If you have paid in advance, the delivery period begins on the day that the payment arrives on our account ‐ or, in the case of other methods of payment, on the next working day following the formation of the contract ‐ and ends at the close of the last day of the delivery period. Should the last day of the delivery period fall on a Sunday or an official national holiday in the country of delivery, the next working day will instead be set as the last delivery day.
§ 6 Prices
Prices ‐ unless otherwise indicated ‐ include the statutory VAT and exclude shipping costs.
§ 7 Payment
The following payment methods are available for purchasing in th online shop:
You pay the amount invoiced via the online service provider Paypal. You must basically either already be registered or register with Paypal, gain authorisation with your login details and confirm your authorisation of payment to us (exception: guest access, if required). You will receive further instructions in the course of the ordering process. You can find the Legal Agreements for PayPal Services at https://www.paypal.com/cz/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full?locale.x=en_EU.
At the end of the ordering process you will be asked to enter your credit card data in order to enable authorisation. Your credit card will be charged following the submission of your order. We accept credit cards from VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. At the end of the ordering process you will be asked to enter your credit card data in order to enable authorisation. The connection is encrypted, offering you maximum security.
SEPA Direct Debit:
In cooperation with PayPal, we offer you the option of payment by direct debit. During the ordering process, you enter your account data. You thereby authorise us to make a one-time withdrawal of the total sum of your order from your account.
Sofortüberweisung is an instant bank transfer. While placing an order with Sofortüberweisung, you will be redirected to the payment page of Sofortüberweisung. After authorisation we will directly receive the credit memo. For this option you only need your account number, bank code, PIN and TAN. Your bank account will be charged instantly.
After submitting your order you will be routed to the website of your bank. If you have an activated bank account for Giropay, you can authorize the payment by the PIN/TAN method.
You will receive our bank details with the confirmation mail after concluding the ordering process. The product will be sent or commissioned by us immediately following receipt of payment. The goods are reserved for four weeks after the order has been placed.
Purchase on Account:
We offer purchase on account for public facilities and institutions. The invoice amount is due 30 days after receipt of the goods by transfer to our bank account. We reserve the right to offer purchase on account only after a successful credit check.
§ 8 Retention of Title
The goods shall remain our property until full payment has been made. In addition, the following applies to traders/companies: we shall retain ownership of the goods until all payment claims from an ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. You may resell the goods subject to retention of title in the course of your regular business operations; you shall assign to us, in advance, all claims for payment arising from the said resale ‐ irrespective of whether the goods subject to retention of title have been combined, bonded to or mixed with a new object ‐ to the amount of the invoice amount, and we shall accept this assignation. You shall remain authorised to collect the claims for payment; however, we shall be entitled to collect claims ourselves if you fail to fulfil your payment obligations to us.
§ 9 Delivery and Damages in Transit
The customer is asked to immediately notify the deliverer (haulier/postal staff) of any outwardly visible damage which has occurred in transit and ask them to provide a receipt. However, failure to actively file such a complaint will not affect the right of the customer to assert legal claims. However you would help us to assert our claims against the freight carrier or the cargo insurance.
§ 10 Warranty and Guarantees
Unless otherwise expressly agreed hereinafter, statutory warranty law regarding defects shall apply. For consumers, the statutory limitation period for claims for defects in the case of used articles is one year from the date of delivery of the goods. For traders/companies, the statutory limitation period for asserting claims for defects is one year from the date of passing of risk; the statutory limitation periods for the right of recourse shall remain unaffected, in accordance with Section 478 of the German Civil Code (BGB).
With regard to traders/companies, only our own information and the product descriptions of the manufacturer which have been included in the contract shall be valid as an agreement concerning the quality of the goods; we assume no liability for public statements of the manufacturer or any other advertising messages. If the delivered object is defective, we shall first provide warranty to traders/companies by eliminating the defect (rectification of defect) or by delivering an article that is free of defects (replacement delivery), at our discretion. The above restrictions and shortened time-limits do not apply to claims arising from damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
You can find information on any applicable additional guarantees and their precise conditions together with the product concerned and on special information pages in the online shop.
§ 11 Liability
We always assume unlimited liability for claims arising from damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
In the case of the breach of any essential contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is indispensable for the proper execution of the contract and upon whose fulfilment the contractual partner can regularly rely (cardinal obligations), caused by slight negligence on the part of ourselves, our legal representatives or our vicarious agents, our liability shall be limited in amount to such damages as were foreseeable at the time of concluding the contract and which can typically be anticipated in such a case. For the rest, all other claims for compensation are hereby excluded.
§ 12 Settlement of Disputes
The European Commission provides a platform for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR), which can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are ready to participate in out-of-court conciliatory proceedings before a consumer conciliation board. The General Consumer Conciliation Body of the Centre for Conciliation (Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V.), Strassburger Strasse 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, Germany, www.verbraucher-schlichter.de shall be the competent authority in the event of conciliatory proceedings.
§ 13 Right of Revocation
Consumers have a statutory right of withdrawal. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. Should the customer be an entrepreneur (Section 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB)), they have no right of revocation nor right of return, in accordance with Section 312g of the German Civil Code (BGB) in conjunction with Section 355 of the German Civil Code (BGB). The right of revocation only applies to end consumers as defined by Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB) (a consumer is any natural person who completes a transaction for purposes which cannot be predominantly classified as being for the purpose of a commercial or self-employed professional occupation).
§ 14 Agreement Cuncerning Allocation of Costs in the Event That the Right of Cancellation is Exercised
If the products delivered correspond to the products ordered, we shall exercise the option of placing on you the burden of bearing the cost of sending them back to us in the context of exercising your legal right of revocation, as stipulated in the above Terms and Conditions of Revocation.
§ 15 Code of Conduct
We have submitted to the following codes of conduct:
Our shop safetynet365.com is a EHI certified online shop. In order to receive this seal, we are regularly checked by the EHI Retail Institute GmbH for compliance with the criteria of the EHI Code of Conduct. You can view the code of conduct at https://ehi-siegel.de/shopbetreiber/ehi-siegel/pruef-kriterien-bedingungen/pruef-kriterien/
Our shop safetynet365.com has the Trusted Shops seal. In order to receive this seal, we are regularly checked by the Trusted Shops GmbH for compliance with the criteria of the Code of Conduct. You can view it at:https://www.trustedshops.com/tsdocument/TS_QUALITY_CRITERIA_en.pdf
§ 16 Final Clause
If you are an entrepreneur, you are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany with the exclusion of UN purchasing law (CISG). If you are a tradesperson in the meaning of the German Commercial Code (HGB), a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from contractual relations between you and us is our place of business.