Phone: +49 (0) 6443 - 436 96 40
Fax: +49 (0) 6443 - 436 96 70
Technical support and IT management: Thomas Rossmeisl
Managing Director: Thomas Rossmeisl
The purposes of the company are the distribution and marketing of safety nets and appropriate accessories for the areas of construction safety, industry, sport and private use, as well as the undertaking of all related measures which promote the purpose of the company. The collection, processing and use of data is carried out in order to fulfil the aforementioned purposes.
Personal data of the following groups of persons will be collected, processed and used to the extent that is necessary for fulfilling the purpose described under Pt. 3 above:
- external service providers
- internal staff
- Public authorities which receive data due to legal regulations
- Internal departments involved in carrying out and completing the respective business processes
- External contractors (service companies), in accordance with Section 11 of the Data Protection Act, to enable them to carry out the data processing on our behalf
- External bodies, provided that is necessary for fulfilling the purposes described under Pt. 3 above
After the expiry of the respective legal data retention time limits, the data concerned is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer necessary for fulfilling the contract. Data to which legal data obligations to retain data do not apply are deleted as soon as the purposes described under Pt. 4 cease to apply.
Data is not transmitted to third party countries, nor are there any plans to do so.
Disclosure to public sector entities, authorities, police, public prosecutor's office or court are processed in accordance with the following internal procedure. The prerequisite for conducting inquiry proceedings is a written request from the public prosecutor's office (for ongoing proceedings) or a judicial order. Here, the purpose and reason for the company must be clearly and comprehensibly stated and the company must be able to understand and justify the necessity of the inquiry proceedings. Without the fulfilment of these prerequisites, no inquiry proceedings will be conducted and no information will be disclosed.